Indusind Credit card payment IFSC code
Indusind Credit card payment :
Indusind credit card payment details how to pay below are the details as follows :
Please make sure that you enter the following information correctly while transferring funds to make your credit card bill payment using NEFT / RTGS / IMPS facility:
Indusind credit card payment using IFSC code
Account number: Your 16 digit credit card number (don’t put any space or special character in middle check the details carefully)
Beneficiary name: Credit card Holder name
IndusInd Bank IFSC code: INDB0000018
The IFSC code for credit card payments is INDB0000018.
if you enter any details wrongly you may get problem with transcations.
Choosing a wrong IFSC code will result in delay or cancellation of your funds transfer.
You need to make your IndusInd Bank credit card payment at least 2 working days before the due date.
Terms and conditions of internet banking facility of your Bank will apply. The above payment is subject to acceptance of IndusInd Bank as a payee on the internet banking module of your Bank.
NEFT / RTGS / IMPS facility is subject to rules and guidelines of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) as applicable from time to time. IndusInd Bank reserves the right not to accept a request for NEFT / RTGS / IMPS payment without assigning any reason therefore.
- Indusind Credit card payment IFSC code,
- indusind credit card payment ifsc code
- indusind bank credit card ifsc code branch
- indusind credit card ifsc code for neft
- indusind bank credit card ifsc code pune
- indusind bank credit card payment billdesk
- indusind bank fund transfer limit
- indusind bank credit card ifsc code kolkata
- indusind credit card ifsc code for imps
- indusind bank ifsc code
- indusind bank credit card payment through paytm